We are searching for people who believe the same thing. If you are a compassionate, hard-working and dedicated individual seeking work as a caregiver in Plymouth, Norfolk or Bristol Counties in Massachusetts, call us today or apply for a caregiver position online.
Make caregiving your career
At Cottage Caregivers, LLC we strive to provide families with peace of mind that their loved one will be safe and well cared for within the familiar surroundings of their own home. We provide customized, basic home care services, which allow individuals to maintain their independence.
We have caregiver positions for part-time, full-time and live-in with weekday and weekend hours available.
As a caregiver you will provide services including:
- In-home companionship
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errand services
- Grocery shopping
- Medication reminders
- Transportation services
- Assistance with grooming, toileting and bathing
Benefits of being a caregiver
As an employee of Cottage Caregivers, LLC you can look forward to:
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Compatibility matching with clients
- Support from management
- A great source of steady income
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
- Incredibly rewarding work
- Company discount programs
- Vacation accrual program
- Monthly bonus and rewards program
- Work for the top rated home care agency on the South Shore!
- Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation to work
- Completion of pre-employment training
- HHA or CNA certification are a plus but not required
- No medical experience necessary
- Home Care and or facility experience are a plus
Please Fill Out Our Employment Application: